I, as a Community Leader, Want to Communicate with You!
I believe it takes communication to make a community difference. Every voter deserves, and should have a desire for, an elected official to speak up about their concerns, likes, and dislikes. Without such a person, the change the community wants will not come.
- I am the proud daddy and step-daddy of nine children.
- I have lived in Dallas County for most of my life.
- I have a BS in Psychology (Cum Laude - GPA of 3.72).
- I am a lifetime member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honor Society).
- I worked for the City of Dallas - Street Department.
- I worked for the City of Dallas - Police Department.
- I am a veteran of the United States Air Force.
- I am a Landlord.
I think that there should be regular communication between the voters and their elected officials (I am in favor of town hall meetings). Email your name and address, so we can communicate, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact me to help spread the word that S. T. Russell is needed in this very important community leadership position!
IN 2020, VOTE FOR
S. T. RUSSELL
DALLAS COUNTY COMMISSIONER,
Thank you in advance for your support in helping me ‘bridge the gap’ and create equality for Southern Dallas County communities.